Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Top 2!

Well, I don't typically follow American Idol too closely, but for some reason, I have been this season. My two favorites from pretty much the beginning of the season (auditions and Hollywood week) are the two that have made it to the top 2...I am currently watching the show and they're both doing great so far. I think Lauren is going to end up winning, though, which I am totally fine with (I mean, did you see those adorable, sparkly boots she was wearing and then the short Belle [from Beauty and the Beast] looking dress?!?!)!

In other news, I went to the gym today and had a pretty good cardio and strength training workout, then later in the evening, my mom and I went for a long walk. Maybe I will be in okay shape by the time we leave for Cabo...but doubtful lol. Should've been better for the last few months. Oh well, we shall see what happens!

One of my best friends from college is coming to visit this weekend and I couldn't be more excited! Last time I went to her hometown, I was there visiting another good friend most of the time, so I didn't get to spend too much time with her. Plus, this will be her first time visiting my hometown. Hopefully I can show her a good time!

Alright, gonna finish watching Idol! Goodnight!

<3 Jenni

No comments: