Monday, May 16, 2011

New and improved!

Well for almost a year now, I've hardly been able to see anything on my computer screen...you see, one day I accidentally stepped on it and some black "hole" appeared...throughout the months its gotten worse. I finally decided I could not stand it anymore and went out and bought a new laptop this evening (after looking/researching over the weekend). So this post comes to you from my NEW Toshiba Satellite (my messed up computer is an older Toshiba Satellite)!!! I can see the whole screen!!!!!! Its seriously amazing.

Anyway, this is just a quick post to update about my new computer, and the house progress...

Front of the house, photo taken 5/15

Back of the house, taken 5/15

Okay, gonna go play with my new computer a little more :)


<3 Jenni

No comments: