Friday, May 13, 2011

Take 1!

Well, this is my first attempt at blogging. To be honest, I have NO idea what I'm doing and wish I was even nearly as witty and well-spoken as the ladies in the other blogs I've read. Hopefully, I will get better with time!

I do not want to bore you with allll the details of my life, so I will keep it short and sweet. I love fashion and wish I had more creativity and ability in that department, but I do try my best with limited funds. I hold a Bachelor's degree in Psychology from CSU Fresno. To be honest, I chose the major because Psychology was the only class in junior college I enjoyed. You really can't do much with a Bachelor's in this subject and I currently have no plans to go back to school for my Master's degree because I really don't enjoy school very much. I am California born and raised and I sincerely believe it is the best place to live! I have great friends and an amazing family; an overall extremely enjoyable life.

I am in a relationship with an amazing man (finally met him after many not so amazing men) and he is in the process of purchasing a home that we will live in together (but both currently live with our parents). It is in the building process right now. We went and visited our home last weekend and this is what it looks like right now:


Be prepared to see many posts of the construction of the home in the future!

I am going to Cabo next month with my parents and sister and cannot wait! I have been trying to get back into a "bikini" body for this trip, but it really isn't happening. I have spurts of eating well and working out often, followed by spurts of eating like crap and using every excuse in the book to avoid the gym. It was so much easier when I was 18! It is definitely crunch time now, so hopefully the procrastination of the past few months will serve as motivation from now until the day we leave.

I am the world's pickiest eater (well, tied with my sister) but have sloooowly started to get better over the years. I even had some salad with my dinner yesterday (a huge accomplishment as I pretty much hate all veggies)!

I'm not sure how often I will be updating this blog, but hopefully often enough to make it worth all the effort it was to create it! Feel free to ask me anything (and depending on the question, I may or may not answer ;) )!

...until next time!

<3 Jenni

No comments: