Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just do it!

I have totally been lacking workout motivation for awhile now...always trying to make excuses to not workout and things like that. This evening was another one of those days, but I decided to be like Nike and JUST DO IT! I had a great workout and feel so much better about myself. What is it about working out that makes it so hard to get started, but after finishing, you feel like a million bucks? I guess that means the key to finding motivation is to think about that great post workout feeling when willpower is lacking. Easier said than done, though, right?

For dinner tonight, I had a great Healthy Choice meal that I had never tried before (sweet and tangy BBQ chicken with corn and a yummy apple side). Def recommend it for anyone who likes to have quick easy meals on hand.

I am so glad the weekend is almost here! Though it will be yet ANOTHER busy one, it'll also be yet another fun one! Tomorrow after work, I'm heading over to Lauren's apartment and we, plus another friend of hers, will go out downtown for some exploring of her neighborhood! Saturday is a close friend's baby shower, and Kev and I got them the CUTEST gifts! Sunday will hopefully be grocery shopping and more working on the garage, plus dinner with my parents and softball (for Kevin, I just watch)!

Anyhooo...I should hop in the shower and then try to get to bed early so I can be rested up for work tomorrow and my busy weekend!

<3 Jenni

No comments: