Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FINALLY!

Well I finally sucked it up and took some photos of the house this evening...its not as clean/neat as I would have liked it to be for blog pictures, but in all honesty, I'm not sure when it will be! ...and since I promised pictures this week, I am finally delivering!

One view of our living room

and another living room shot (taken from the stairs)

our downstairs half bath

"my" room...that stuff all over the floor is my futon that has not yet been assembled because apparently we're missing a few bolts and have not had the chance to get them yet

"Kevin's" room...the panda is from the fair weekend (won by Dustin) and the futon cover is not on the futon because I have been slacking on washing it

Some of (a lot of) Kevin's Giants stuff that needs to be hung up/displayed in "his" room

a view of our closet

our bed...with the bedding set I bought specifically for the new house and totally love (PS I definitely just threw the bed together in like 2 seconds for this picture, rather than making it correctly, which is why it looks so messy)

a view of our bedroom

and our bathroom


As you can see, there is still much to be done...especially on the painting/decorating front...but that will come in time. Right now we are just trying to figure out what our bills will be, how we will split them up, etc. We also REALLY wanna figure out a plan for the backyard, even if its just a cheap, temporary plan, as it is nothin' but dirt right now!


I was too lazy to get to the gym tonight. Instead, I did two different workouts from "Exercise TV" on my cable network. One was a 20 minute cardio thing and the other was Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Phase 1. Both were hard, made me sweat, and wore me out! I was a little sore today from yesterday's gym workout and will no doubt be even more sore tomorrow!


Anyway...gonna watch the boob tube and relax and then head off to bed!


<3 Jenni









2 comments:

dandcdavis said...

It looks great! I'm so happy for you guys :) I love your shower curtain!

Jenni said...

Thanks so much :) got it at Target, my favorite store! Haha