Monday, June 6, 2011

Busy day...and week!

Hello out there in cyber space! Had a nice weekend that involved dinner with Shannon Friday night (as I mentioned), a passion party with my friend Venessa followed by going out to one of my favorite bars (with my boyfriend and other friends) Saturday night, and being super lazy with the boy and some other friends on Sunday.

Today and this week are crazy busy between work (and tying up some loose ends before I go on vacation for the girl who will be working for me while I'm gone), laundry, packing, tanning, fitting in some gym (or other exercise) time...and then leaving for the airport BRIGHT AND EARLY Friday morning!

This girl is in some serious need of a warm, sunshine-y vacation! It is still cold and rainy here in Sac Town despite the fact that it is June 6th!!!

Off to walk with my mom, tan, put away clean laundry/start packing, and possibly catch up on some DVR-ed shows (Police Women of Broward County and the Real Housewives of Orange County)! Hope ya'll had a great weekend!

<3 Jenni

PS...Yes I realize my profile photo is missing...I am trying to upload a new one but it keeps saying that an "internal error" occured...thought maybe it was just the picture I was trying to use, so tried another one and it still won't work so I will try again sometime later :)

3 comments:

californiadreamin said...

Cannot wait to hear what you thought of RHW!

Jenni said...

I think I may have figured it out, Karli (assuming you got the email)...but not sure if this is showing as a reply to your comment or a comment on the post as a whole...we shall see!

Jenni said...

...ugh yeah just showed it as a comment on the post...idk what I'm doing wrong...I don't see an option for responding to your comment just the option to leave a new one on the post :/