Thursday, July 28, 2011

Slacker!

Hello lovelies! I know, I know, I've been totally slacking on the updates...and pics of the new house now that we're all moved in (well...there's obviously still some boxes and other stuff in the garage and elsewhere, but you know what I mean)! Sadly, this post will not contain house pictures as I need to do a little tidy-ing up before I take pictures to post!

Everyday since we've moved has been full of busy days learning/working at my new job, and taking care of house stuff. I seriously don't even know the last time I went to the gym, but I have actually been eating decently ever since we got our fridge delivered, so at least I'm doing well on one front!

We are still without blinds for all the windows, so trying to get dressed/undressed each day is a challenge, as every single room (including my walk in closet), except the downstairs half bath, has at least one window in it! My parents and I went to Home Depot yesterday and got all the blinds and my dad and Kevin will be FINALLY installing them on Sunday! Thank God!

Last weekend, we did a lot of house stuff, but we also made time Saturday afternoon/evening/night to head to the California State Fair! So although I don't have house pictures, I do have a few from the fair!

Kev and I sharing a delicious corn on the cob!

Our who group! Israel and Paul look so mean in this picture, but I promise they're not! Lol

The girls and I posing on top of a gold CA bear :)

My man and I <3

 In other fun news, my friend from Fresno, Lauren (I've mentioned her a few times before) recently applied for and got hired for a job here in Sacramento! She is moving here in the middle of next month and I could not be more excited!!!


So far I am loving my new job, though it is crazy how much there is to learn and how busy the office is. All the people that work there are so nice and fun and I feel like my decision to take the job was a great one!


Anyway, gotta get to some cleaning and catching up on some DVR-ed shows. I swear, house pictures are coming soon...hopefully next week!


<3 Jenni



No comments: