Monday, October 10, 2011

Rainy Monday off work!

Well hello there! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I have this rainy Monday off due to the fact that I'm working this Saturday. Have already managed to wash some dishes and do a few loads of laundry. As soon as the last load finishes drying, I'm off to spend the day with my mom. :)

Friday night after work, I went out with a few close friends. Here is what I wore:

Orange-ish button up shirt: Marshalls
Cream undershirt: Forever 21
Brown tank (under the cream one): Nordstrom BP
Jeans: Miss Me
Sandals: Loveculture (a store that's kinda like Forever21)
Belt: Loveculture

closer up photo of the top part of my outfit

and an even closer up photo of the detail of the orange-ish shirt


Saturday, Kev and I watched some TV then headed out to lunch. After lunch we went to a few different model homes to get some decorating ideas (one of me favorite things to do!). Then we headed to IKEA and picked up a few things:


This shelf..it sits in the corner next to our TV...the bottom two shelves are driving me crazy as they do not yet have anything on them yet :/

and this mirror which I LOVE! It is not yet hanging up as I have not 100% decided which wall I want to put it on and I think we are gonna do some painting first before hanging it.



After the IKEA trip, we got a start on some dinner. I started cooking some noodles while Kev headed to the grocery store to grab a few items. Along with the food items, he brought me back this:

So sweet! And sunflowers are my favorite! <3


After dinner, a few of our guy friends came over and we headed to TGI Fridays for some appetizers and drinks. It was a fun night hanging with some of my favorite boys! Drank a little too much though, as Sunday morning I had quite a little headache. Fell asleep watching some football and then once I woke up the headache was gone! After the 49ers game was over, Kev and I went to dinner at a yummy Italian place and then to Home Goods to get some more stuff for the house. The things we got were Christmas season decorations so no pics of those until I put them out after Thanksgiving!


Anyhooo...the dryer buzzer just went off, so I am gonna go fold some laundry then head to my mom's house! Have a great Monday!


<3 Jenni





No comments: