Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pooh's Blustery Day

Wow I haven't updated in awhile, huh? Mostly due to not feeling like I had anything interesting to say but also due to busy-ness and laziness...And I feel like we went from summer to winter...today has been very cold and VERY windy...and I think it is only going to get colder (and rainy) this week!

Saturday evening a group of us went out on the town all dressed up. We had a great time! Then last night a few friends came over for dinner, Apples to Apples, and passing out candy to the VERY FEW trick or treaters that we had in our neighborhood. Life lately has just been a lot of enjoying time with Kevin and our friends. Here are a few pictures from Saturday night:

Kevin aka Hulk Hogan, me aka a peacock, Venessa aka a Parisian Showgirl, and Dustin aka a teletubby

Just Nessa and I

The back of my costume

My love and I :)

Venessa, Sarah (who didn't dress up but promised she would next year), and I


Anddd...that's all...I seriously feel like I have nothing to say...I apologize in advance if I don't update for awhile again...though my sister's 21st bday is this month, as well as our family (plus boyfriends) trip to Disneyland so I definitely will have some pictures to post later in the month.


Off to do laundry (and waste time on Pinterest)!


<3 Jenni




No comments: