Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall outfit and pretty flowers

Just a quick picture post (haven't had a post with pictures in awhile!) to show you the first official fall outfit I wore this year...was worn this past Friday night to a friend's BBQ:

Hot pink sweater: Forever 21
Black under tank: Target
Jeans: Hudson (purchased on sale at Macy's about 2 years ago)
Boots: Uggs
Necklace: Forever 21



I apologize for the picture quality as it was taken on my phone...I have not yet mastered how to take good self portraits of my whole body to show an outfit...tips?

And the flowers Kevin picked out to use as a centerpiece for our dining table for our housewarming party this past Sunday:

<3


Now I am back to being bundled up under the blankets! My house is colllldddd! I don't wanna mess with the heating/AC settings just yet though as it is supposed to be nice and warm again this weekend. Ta ta!


<3 Jenni

No comments: